Tp-link routers and routers are among the best equipment when you have to use the internet. They offer great Wi-Fi connectivity and a seamless internet connection. With the tp-link ac1200 setup, you will be able to get easy and convenient coverage.
Well, you can easily connect the Wi-Fi router in two ways. The WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup) is going to let you join the secure Wi-Fi network without even typing the network name and the password.
Well connect with the Tp-link installation assistant and then use this assistant. Then you must launch the web browser from the mobile device or the computer.
The Tp-Link Setup: WPS Method
- In order to setup the router with the, you first need to turn on the Tp-link router
- Then plug the router in the electrical outlet.
- After that wait for the Power LED on the tp-link ac1200 to light green.
- Then press the WPS button on the router.
If you see that the link status LED is turning white, then the connection between the router and the router is great. The LINK status LED turns light blue, then the connection made is good.
If you witness that the Link status LED is red or Amber, then you have to cut the distance between the router and the router.
- Make sure that you move your router to a new location.
- Then you need to take the Wi-Fi-enabled computer or the mobile device to a location with the poor network coverage.
- Then connect the Wi-Fi to enable a computer or the mobile device with the extended network.
Manual Setup for TP-Link AC1200:
The manual setup for the tp-link ac1200 using the installation assistant:
- The first thing that you need to do is to turn on the tp-link ac1200 router.
- After that plug the router in the electrical outlet.
- Then connect the router with the router.
- After that, open the web browser from the computer or the mobile device.
- Then you will see that the Tp-link installation assistant will display.
- Then follow the commands in order to connect the router with the Wi-Fi network.
- After that move your router to the new location.
- If you are getting no connection at all or are getting a poor connection, then you move the device closer to the router and then try again until you see the linking status LED turn white.
- When you finally find the best location for the router, you need to connect your client devices with the great Wi-Fi network.
How to Troubleshoot the TP-Link AC1200 Setup Issues:
Well in order to resolve the issue, you need to go through the troubleshooting steps:
- You need to ensure that the Tp-link router is receiving proper signals and the supply from the wall outlet.
- Then make sure that the wall plug in the router is the plugged is not short-circuited or damaged.
- Also, access the high-speed internet connection on your device as well.
- Then look at the wired connection. Make sure that there is no damaged cable.
- Make sure to keep the router away from the room corners, fish tanks, microwave ovens, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, aluminum studs, and metal objects, etc.
- If you are getting any issues, then make sure that you have entered the correct URL in the address bar or not.
- Perform the power cycle of the router and then try to set it up again.
- Make sure that you are using the latest Tp-link firmware version on the router.
- Also, ensure that you are using the latest and updated browser.
- After that reset the router to the default factory settings.
TP-Link AC1200 Firmware Update:
There are at times when the Wi-Fi router is going to start behaving weirdly? Well, if it’s not providing the required speed, then you can also update the firmware on the Tp-link router right away.
The Tp-link router firmware is some instructions that are integrated into the hardware device. When speaking in the layman’s language, the router firmware is an operating system that is intended to run on the particular make and model of the router. So, you need to make sure that you are using the latest version of the router.
When your firmware router has been updated, then you will be able to follow the process of router Setup.
These steps will help you to resolve the tp-link ac1200 Setup issues. There might be some users who still have been facing issues and would want to resolve them. They can get in touch with our experts.
They are the masters and will provide you with the best solutions.
For more information visit Router Error Code.