Tp-link routers extenders are the best piece of equipment when it comes to extending the range of the network. This way you will be able to get the Wi-Fi signals all over the home. Whether you live in a big house or in a house with big walls, with the help of the Wi-Fi extender, you will be getting the connection to your device.
In short, the TP-Link router extenders are going to provide you with the best speed across all the corners of the house. But how is it going to work? In this article, we are going to resolve the issue of the TP-Link Range Extender not Working.
These routers and extenders are operable in various institutions, schools, colleges, and various offices. This extender is a hub that is going to provide secure internet throughout the home and Wi-Fi.
There are at times when you will see that your extender is working. And that is possible keeping in mind various causes that might result in this issue. At first, there were extenders with ethernet cables that are going to ensure you a greater speed with absolutely no obstacles.
How does the TP-Link Range Extender Work?
So far now we know that you can use this device together with internet connectivity to every corner of your house. But how is it going to be possible? How are you going to achieve that? Well, the extenders are the broadcasters that will help you rebroadcast the signal that is emitted by the Wi-Fi router.
But it is not like the router which distributes the internet signals to the other devices. This just acts as a medium between the device and the router.
If you see that your Wi-Fi Extender is not working, then there are some steps that will help you resolve the Router Error Code.
Follow the Below Steps to Fix TP-Link Range Extender Not Working
- The first thing that you need to do is to check whether your Wi-Fi router is turned on or not.
- The other thing that you need to make sure of is that you have not enabled the MAC filter on your Wi-Fi Router before you are going to setup the TP-link range extender.
- You also need to check whether what password is that you have entered.
- If you have entered the wrong password, then you will definitely not have any connection. The connection is not going to establish.
- What you also need to check is the range of their Link router extender. You can easily do that by reading the manual that is there with the product. Make sure that you check it as it could be the underlying cause of the TP-Link extender not connecting to the router issue.
- When you are using an outdated version of the firmware. Then you need to download the latest firmware version from the official TP link website.
- Before you are going to download the firmware for the TP-link range extender. Check whether you have a viable and working standard internet connection.
- The other thing that you need to make sure of is to turn off the computer while downloading the firmware to resolve the TP-Link extender won’t connect to the router problem.
- When you have finished downloading the latest firmware for the Tp-Link extender, then you need to log in to the Web GUI of the Wi-Fi range extender.
- After that, you need to navigate to the settings, system tools and then go to the system upgrade.
There you will have to click on the browse button and then choose the downloaded file of the firmware.
- After that press on the upgrade button and then wait until the firmware upgrade is complete.
- When you wish to restore the settings on the Wi-Fi extender. Then you must create a backup file before you are going to upgrade the Firmware version.
- After you are upgrading the firmware, then you need to go to the settings, system tool, and then select the option of backup and restore.
- After that, you need to check whether you can connect the Tp-Link extender to the Wi-Fi router in order to make sure that the tp-link range extender not working issue has been fixed.
- If you are still seeing that the Tp-Link extender is not working and the issue is still out there, then at last
- what you can do is to Reset Tp-Link Router and then reconfigure it with the correct settings.
This might help you resolve the issue of the tp-link range extender not working. There can be a possibility where you are facing this issue and are not able to resolve it.
The issue can be somewhat advanced or the issue cannot be resolved by you. If that is the case, then you can call out experts. Who will help you resolve the problem so that you can enjoy the internet services peacefully.