Linksys Wi-Fi extenders are among the best Wi-Fi extenders out there that will help you extend the signals to each and every corner of the house. You might have a router in your home and you might be re-adjusting its location in order to get the signals.
But that is not needed anymore as you can easily setup the extender and then use it. In order to Linksys WiFi Extender Setup, there are some steps that you are required to follow.
There is a series of WiFi- range extenders from Linksys. These extenders have the ability to enhance the existing wireless signals that are being generated from the router.
In order to follow the process of Linksys wifi extender setup to set up the extender, you need to understand it’s working as well.
Working Of The Linksys WiFi Range Extender?
All the Linksys extenders work with the same technology, these extenders are going to boost the Wi-Fi signal in order to cover all the dead zones. These devices are going to repeat the Wi-Fi signals to a higher and this is why they are called the Linksys Wi-Fi Range Extenders.
Extenders are designed to work as a replicator and amplify the signals that are weak to all the corners of the house.
This boosting the signals is the working of the Wi-Fi range Extender. These Extenders are equipped with the latest tech to enhance the signals and configured with almost the same settings.
The configuration of the Linksys WiFi Extender Setup
You are going to get the extenders that have this LED on the front that will give you the information of the power and the Wi-Fi Setup. If you see that the LED is blinking in the white color, then it means that the power is on.
This could also mean the gradation of the firmware or the factory setting reset. If you see the solid white color, then it means that you are ready to use the device. If you see that there is an issue with the network setup, then it is going to blink in a different color.
Let us now see the steps through which you will be able to
Follow the process of Linksys WiFi Extender Setup
Linksys wifi extender setup steps:
There are some ways through which you will be able to connect the Wi-Fi extender to the Wi-Fi network. With this, you will also be able to connect other devices as well.
After that open the Wi-Fi setup page and then click on the setup button:
- Press the click buttons and then you need to wait for the Pop-Up.
- What you can do is either press or hold the Wi-Fi protected setup button on the Linksys router.
- Once you see that the connectivity is done, the LED of the Linksys Router is going to become solid.
When you have a dual-band router, you are required to do the WPS twice to connect with both bands .
The setup process is very easy as it is not going to require any additional effort.
When you are connected with the Linksys Wi-Fi extender not working. You need to get access to the setup page by using the default login details.
Follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- The first thing that you are required to do is to plug in the extender of the power plug.
- Connect the extender with the PC through the ethernet cable.
- After that, you need to type in the address bar of the web browser the default address for all the Linksys routers which is 192.168.1.240.
- Then you need to login to the setup page of the Linksys range extender and then add your name to it. After that, you need to add the same SSID number from the router or the access point.
- When you are through with this, then you can click on the Save button.
- If there is any difficulty, then you can get in touch with the experts. They are going to help you out.
These are some of the steps through which you will be able to complete Linksys wifi extender setup. Follow them and enjoy the best of speeds and connectivity.
If you are still not able to follow the process of Linksys Wifi extender setup and are looking for help. Then you can get in touch with our experts.
We are experienced and will provide you with the best ranging solutions. For more information visit our website Router Error Code.