In order to know how to Reset D-Link router Password, the D-Link router is going to come with a reset password that is printed on its label. You must also know that it is very essential in order to secure the network so that any third person is not able to use it.
Thus it is advised that you manually set a password. You can easily change the password and the D-Link router password can be reset any time using the logging in the web management page for your router.
It is going to use the default administrator username and password for the router. Make sure that you use the IP address of the router in order to open the Login screen.
Make sure to type the Admin in both the Administrator username and password fields. If you see that it is not working, then you need to use Admin as only the username and then leave the password field empty.
There could be at times when you will forget the D-Link router password. Well, let us see what options you have then.
Forgot my D-Link router Password:
If there is any case in which you forgot the D-Link router password. Then there are few methods through which you will easily get a new password. Well, you need not take it easy if you have forgotten it because then you might have connected more than one device to your router using a password.
It is also sometimes difficult to access router-connected devices as well.
If you use that you do not have changed the D-Link router password, then you need to verify the label on the back of it and then try to login with the same one. If it is not, then you would have to change it from the D-Link website.
In order to Reset D-Link Router Password, then you need to carry out simple steps in order to reset the password of the router.
Simple & Quick Steps to Reset D-Link Router Password:
- The first thing that you need to do is to get the IP address of the router. Well, you must know that by default the IP address is 192.168.0.1.
- After that open the web browser from the computer and then type in the router’s IP address in the search field.
- When you see that the login appears, then click on the Dropdown menu and select the Admin Option.
- Then you need to provide the administrator password and then press OK.
- After that choose the setup option in order to open the web configuration screen on the router.
- After that go to the wireless settings menu and there select the option of manual wireless connection setup.
- Then you need to select the pre-shared key option.
- If you see that the option is not available, then you need to choose the security mode from the Drop-down menu at the button of the screen.
- After that, create a new password.
- Then at last connect your devices to the router using the password. And then start using the network for D-Link router password reset.
Now the D-Link router Admin page needs to be open at times, let us see how to open the D-Link:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the browser on your PC.
- After that, open the tab on your browser, you need to remove anything that is type on the address bar.
- Then note the IP address of your router that is print on the label of the router.
- After that type the IP address of the D-Link router.
- You must know that the default address of IP is 192.168.0.1. Then you will also be able to enter the URL D-Link login page.
- After that hit the Enter button and then wait for the login window in order to pop up.
- Then you need to log in as an admin in order to open the configuration page.
Through these steps, you will be able to successfully Reset D-Link router Password. There might be some users who might be facing some issues such as Router error code or are not able to resolve it, then get in touch with our experts.
They will provide you with the best solutions!